miƩrcoles, 29 de septiembre de 2010

Cinema.

Instead of I like going to cinema, it's so expensive and I think no one go so continusly. Last time I went to cinema was about 5 years ago. But I neither rent or buy movies. In the best of case I watch in the TV or directly in computer, but it's so horrible because Download movies are translated from English to Spanish, but iberic Spanish.

My favorite movie is "V for vendetta", an English film that relate the story of a fascist England, how they have imposed by terror of the people and how one person called “V” makes the revolution in the country, but too how in the process of do the revolution “V” remakes himself, because he don’t know nothing about his past, and how Evee is converted from a controlled person, a sheep, into what she must be: a constructor of her own history.

I think that this is an incredible film for many reasons. First, the story is fascinating, with a final that no one is waiting and the characters are a very good construction. Second, special effects are made very well. Photography of image is incredible.

It can be “stupid” for someone the mask that is using the main character. But for me it’s not important. And I have seen around eight times. Really I recommend this film for every people who think in politic thinks, and dream with a best epoch for our people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario